Optimal efficacy is achieved only when followed exactly. Remember: The longer you wait the harder it will be to recover your healthy nails from the grip of fungal nail. The safe alternative to harmful prescription pills and multiple expensive doctor visits for surgery.
Removing fungal nail permanently is not a quick process.
Commit yourself to your goal and you will achieve it.
Learn The Daily Routine:
Learn how to most effectively use a topical fungal nail treatment by reading our 3-step system. Follow them and you should see the results you want.
Use One Of The Products Proven To Work:
There are a variety of products to treat fungal nail. Some treatments have been reported to work extremely well and others have very negative feedback.
Here Are Treatment Selection Resources We Regularly Update:
Only some fungal nail treatments are both safe and effective. Even the best products can fail if used improperly. Reading product user reviews can be helpful when choosing which product is right for you. Zetaclear toenail fungus treatment over the counter is one of the fastest ways to cure nail fungus. ZetaClear is now the #1 nail fungus medication all over the world. You can read more ZetaClear reviews online.
The Safe Clear Nail System involves twice daily application of treatment.
1.Do not miss a dayFollow the Safe Clear Nail System precisely.
2.Follow ExactlyGetting beautiful nails by removal of fungal nail is not a pretty process. Accept that.
3.Be BraveFor positive results, it is vital to use enough treatment to affected nails.
4.Apply GenerouslyAlways use a fungal nail treatment that contains a proven FDA accepted active ingredient. Our recommended choice, PurNail contains 10% Undecylenic Acid (FDA approved antifungal).
5.Choose a Treatment that WorksClean NailsImportant: Before cleaning feet and nails be sure to scrub clean your hands and any surface that will come in contact with your nails during this process.
Before going forward, you must prepare your nails. First, cut all infected nails as low as possible without causing pain.
Use a nail file to work away the area on the top, sides, and front of your nails.
Wash your hands and tools between preparing each nail to avoid cross-contamination.
fungal nail grows under the nail and within the nail bed. That means it’s important to remove as much excess nail as possible.
Before Treatment Part
Run a gentle stream of warm water across your infected nail(s). Proceed to wash with soap.Evening WashRun a gentle stream of warm water across your infected nail(s). Proceed to wash with soap.This step prepares your skin for washing. Warm water softens and loosens the skin and nails so they can be thoroughly cleaned.
Apply Treatment Part
- Prepare Area: Using a clean towel, dry the infected area completely. Push hard into the areas around your nails to ensure that no moisture is trapped. Any lingering moisture can exacerbate your fungal infection.It is best for nails to be completely dry before applying treatment.
- Apply Treatment: Apply Treatment to Nail Tops using a soft brush, carefully apply a liberal amount of a treatment containing FDA approved anti-fungal for fungal nail to the tops of infected nails. Make sure to use short, soft, even brush stroke sand make sure the treatment is distributed evenly across the entire nail. Short soft brush strokes are best because hard strokes can cause nail breakage or damage. For more information and nail care guides, visit : https://topnailfungustreatment.com/zetaclear-reviews/
On days in which you have cut or filed your nails, be sure to apply a small amount of treatment to all nails, even those unaffected by fungal nail.Even when you clean your hands, toe nail clipper, files, and other tools between each nail, there is a chance that fungus can cross-contaminate previously unaffected nails. Applying a small amount of treatment to all your nails can reduce your risk of developing fungal nail in unaffected nails.
Treatment Maintenance Part
- Allow treatment time to dry completely.Ensure full absorption of treatment. Any wetness can promote fungus.
- Wear appropriate footwear. Sandals without socks are optimal. If you wear closed toe shoes, make sure they are loose and do not compress your foot. Always wear moisture wicking socks, especially for strenuous athletic activity or whenever your feet might sweat.Any excess moisture or sweat can provide a potent breeding ground for fungal nail. Moisture wicking socks, open toed shoes or sandals, and breathable mesh sneakers are all good footwear options.
- Be sure to change your socks every day, and rotate your footwear.Having clean socks and fresh footwear can prevent the proliferation of fungal spores and reduces the opportunity for the fungal infection to spread or reinfect your nails.